Kate Richardson – an accomplished triathlete with Fusion Triathlon Club – has kindly provided a review of Blackzone Coaching:
Kevin Henderson is infectious. His knowledge, professionalism and enthusiasm ooze an inspiring passion for his profession and for the development of the athletes with whom he works and relentlessly drives to maximise their talents.
Cooking up a potent recipe of hard work, science, nutrition, rest and recovery, Kevin instils confidence, belief and a real desire to execute.
Don’t turn up if you don’t want to work, but if you’re ready to put the hours in results will follow!
Kate’s recent successes include
- British Athletics X Challenge Series Champion U13
- Scottish Schools Indoor 1500m Champion U16
- Scottish National 1500m Indoor Champion U15
- Scottish National Young Athletes Road Race Champion U13
- West District 1500m Champion U15
- Stirling Duathlon Champion TriStar 3
- Bishopbriggs Triathlon Champion Tristar 3
- Scottish Schools X Country Championships Silver Medallist U16
- Scottish Schools Aquathon Championships Silver Medallist U15
- Scottish National X Country Championships Bronze Medallist U13
- Scottish Inter District X Country Championships Bronze Medallist U13